Thursday, April 14, 2016

TRUE LOVE IS ONLY FOUND IN AND THROUGH GOD



Treatise attributed to Saint Anthony

Everyone longs to give himself completely to someone –
To have a deep soul relationship with another.
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
But God, to the Christian, says,
“No, not until you are satisfied with living for Me
And have an intensely personal and unique relationship
With me alone.
I love you, My child,
And until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction,
You will not be capable of the perfect human relationship
That I have planned for you.
I want you to stop planning and stop wanting,
And allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan ever existing –
One that you cannot even imagine.
I want you to have the best.
Please allow me to bring it to you –
Just keep watching Me,
Expecting the greatest things –
Keep experiencing that satisfaction in Me,
Knowing that I Am –
Keep learning from and listening to the things that I tell you.
You must wait.
Don’t be anxious.
Don’t worry…
Don’t look around at the things others have gained for themselves
Or that I have given them.
Don’t look at the things you want.
Just keep looking to Me
Or you will miss what I want to show you.
And then,
When you are ready,
I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful
Than any you would ever dream of.
You see, until you are ready,
(And even now I desire to have you both ready at the same time)
Until you are both satisfied with Me
You won’t be able to experience
The love that exemplifies your relationship with Me –
And thus is perfect love.
And, dear one,
I want you to have this most wonderful love
I want you to have in the flesh
A picture of your relationship with Me
And to enjoy the everlasting union of beauty and love.
I am God.
Believe and be satisfied.”

2 comments:

  1. Hello friend,

    How are you? I hope you are all well.Today I am talking about true love.So please drawing kind attention from all.True love is difficult to define. How do you avoid confusing it with infatuation or lust? Philosophers and psychologists both have attempted to define true love, or at least its difference from infatuation and lust. If you are looking to find true love, the following observations may be helpful.True love is much more than a risk, but is a risk that one can take and grasp and fall into a dark abyss or dig oneself a hole and only crawl back when you overcome your emotions.To know more about this subject visit-truelove

    Welcome to visit US

    Mehbub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mehbbub,

    Almost a year and a half ago I wrote an article about how to distinguish true love. Here is a link if you are interested:

    http://whoshallfindavaliantwoman.blogspot.com/2015/02/in-honor-of-saint-valentine.html

    God bless!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete