Thursday, January 24, 2019

HOMEMADE GIFTS 2018

















INTRODUCTION

I know that it has been awhile since I have written a post here.  So, I will give you all a quick update.  Since my last post, my husband and I moved into our new house.  Our current location cuts his commute to work and our commute to Mass in half.  We have been quite busy between settling in, making repairs, and preparing for our little baby, who is due by April 5th, to come into the world.  This past Christmas we also decided to have the majority of our gifts which we gave our friends and family to be homemade.  I will share with you below some pictures of our various creations.  God bless you all!


CHAPEL VEILS
(For my sister-in-law and our traditional Catholic friends)









HATS AND SCARFS
(For family and one of my sponsor girls)










COASTER SETS AND PLACE-MAT
(Coasters for my brother-in-law who has a new house)
(Also a coaster/place-mat set for a friend for her bridal shower)





FRAMES FOR HANGING EARRINGS
(For friends and family)



BBQ APRON 
(For my dad...with food quotes!)



PILLOWS
(For my husband and me as we needed some throw pillows for our couch)




BEADED NECKLACES
(For my nieces and other little girls)

(ABC NECKLACES)

(ABC NECKLACES)

(CROSS NECKLACES)

SPECIAL CUSTOMIZED WORD/BEADED JEWELRY
(For my sister-in-law and one of my sponsor girls)

(Says: I need some zzzzz)

(Says: Deus Ego Amo Te)


KNITTED SNOWBALL ORNAMENTS/TOYS
(For my nephews and other young boys)








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Rita!!!!! Your gifts are absolutely beautiful, I love the veils the most!!

    Ahhhh, you and your husband must be counting the days now!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Catherine!

    It is amazing how much a person can save when one makes homemade gifts, and they have SO MUCH more meaning to them as well! So, I figured being pregnant and not able to do too much physically, I could at least employ me hands to something useful. ;)

    Yes! We are VERY excited about the baby!!! Only about 2 months to go now!

    How have you been? Have you worked on any new projects recently? Are you still working at the farm or have you switched jobs?

    Hope you have been well!

    Happy Feast of Saint Francis de Sales!

    God bless!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete